Moving and Handling
Price: From £60pp.
Duration: Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
This course will train the candidate to Move and position people safely to reduce the risk of injury in the workplace. The courses at Study Room Training are face to face, so the learner can either take part at our premises or we will arrange to come out to you.
- Current legislation explained
- Employer’s responsibility
- Employee’s responsibilities
- Anatomy and physiology of the spine
- Principles of effective movement (practical exercises)
- Effective communication
- Risk assessments
- Understand the basic legislation of the manual handling operations regulations 1992, and the employer and employee duties of these
- Understand the hazards associated with manual handling, common back injuries and appropriate back care
- Learn and demonstrate safer people handling techniques
Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
The courses are face to face. Learners can come to our premises or we can visit you.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a signed certificate.
All courses start from £60pp.
Call us on 01707 386140 or email us on [email protected] if you would like more information on this course.